What you will do?
- Research and onboard web publishers to monetise their advertising inventory.
- Demonstrate a consultative approach in order to understand the client’s business goals and propose ideal solutions and manage their expectations.
- Detect and investigate new business development opportunities and market trends.
- Create a pipeline of prospects.
- Establish close relationships with new partners.
- Work with the technical team and other departments to optimize performance results.
- Activities Reports (Results, Plans, Trends & Market)
- Will require occasional national and international travel (client meetings, trade fairs, developer events)
- Previous experience in consulting/managing publisher ad inventory (monetization). Please do not apply if you don’t have any experience in desktop digital advertising.
- Be an expert on technologies used by web publishers to monetize their ad inventory.
- Result-driven, proactive, organized.
- Great negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- Proactive, “can do” attitude.
- Fluent English (mandatory)
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Excel and CRM Tools.
- Valuable to provide a portfolio of clients (web publishers)
You will become part of the Tappx Team:
- Private health insurance scheme.
- Flexible working hours, be the owner of your own schedule.
- Free English and Spanish classes at the office.
- Ping-pong, table football and other games for your relax.
- Office perks and home-made food every Friday in the office.
- Regular team-building events.
- Be part of the core team in Barcelona HQ, with multiple opportunities for career growth and personal development.
- Work with top app developers and media companies worldwide.
- You’ll work in one of the top fastest-growing startups in Europe.
- Work with stunning views over sunny Barcelona!
Tappx is a fast-growth AdTech company that delivers state-of-the-art digital advertising solutions for multiple platforms including desktop, mobile and OTT/CTV. Tappx’ proprietary technology delivers effective advertising across all channels and empowers publishers to maximize ad revenues across different platforms.
Over 35000 app developers globally, including some of the top Apps in the industry, are currently using the Tappx platform.
During the last years, Tappx has been heading the top-most competitive fast-growing rankings such as Red Herring in 2016, TECH5 in 2018 and FT1000 in 2020.
If you want to leverage a challenging career in a fast-paced growing environment apply now and join our Team in our HQ in Barcelona!
Work at Tappx
Perks & benefits
Language & training courses
Private health insurance
Employee referral program
Flexible working hours
Home-made meal on Friday
Send us your CV
Head of People & Talent