What you will do
- Research, contact and onboard new web publishers. Each publisher you onboard you will also manage and scale during the first 3 months.
- Research, contact and onboard new partners.
- Analyze data that helps you identify new opportunities, take decisions and optimize results.
- Work closely with the technical and marketing team, and identify new market trends and relevant tools to adopt.
- Create a pipeline of prospects.
- Establish close relationships with new partners.
- Work with the technical team and other departments to optimize performance results.
- Activities Reports (Results, Plans, Trends & Market)
- Will require occasional national and international travel (client meetings, trade fairs, developer events)
- Previous experience in an AdTech company is a must.
- Fluent English (mandatory).
- Proven track record of driving growth through KPI optimization.
- Result-driven, proactive, organized.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proactive, “can do” attitude.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good level in Excel and CRM Tools.
You will become part of the Tappx Team:
- With an indefinite contract from the first day.
- With very competitive conditions.
- With a mentor to help you in your onboarding.
And with a lot of benefits and perks as:
- Private health insurance scheme.
- Flexible working hours, be the owner of your own schedule.
- Remote and office work in a hybrid model.
- Free English and Spanish classes.
- Ping-pong, table football and other games for your relax in the office.
- Office perks and home-made food every Friday in the office.
- Regular team-building events.
- Be part of the core team in Barcelona HQ, with multiple opportunities for career growth and personal development.
- Work with top app developers and media companies worldwide.
- You’ll work in one of the top fastest-growing startups in Europe.
- Work with stunning views over sunny Barcelona!
Tappx is a fast-growth AdTech company that delivers state-of-the-art digital advertising solutions for multiple platforms including desktop, mobile and OTT/CTV. Tappx’ proprietary technology delivers effective advertising across all channels and empowers publishers to maximize ad revenues across different platforms.
Over 35000 app developers globally, including some of the top Apps in the industry, are currently using the Tappx platform.
During the last years, Tappx has been heading the top-most competitive fast-growing rankings such as Red Herring in 2016, TECH5 in 2018 and FT1000 in 2020.
If you want to leverage a challenging career in a fast-paced growing environment apply now and join our Team in our HQ in Barcelona!
Work at Tappx
Perks & benefits
Language & training courses
Private health insurance
Employee referral program
Flexible working hours
Team building activities
Send us your CV
Head of People & Culture